This easy meatloaf recipe is the favorite dinner meal for our family because it is packed with delicious flavors. The best part is that making it is easy, cheap, and can feed a bigger crowd. Simply put the meatloaf together, put it in the pan, and let the oven do all the work. As a result, the most stunning, tender, and juicy meal will be rewarded to you. This meatloaf recipe is simple and delicious and will quickly win you over. It’s so rich and tender, you won’t be getting enough of it. Serve it for a full meal alongside Crispy Roasted Potatoes, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, and Mac and Cheese Casserole.
2 lbs ground beef (90% lean)
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp ground paprika
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp Kosher salt
1 small onion (finely diced)
1 tbsp garlic (minced)
1 cup bread crumbs (plain)
1 cup milk
2 eggs (beaten)
1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/3 cup ketchup
1 tbsp tomato paste
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
1. Preheat the oven at about 400 F.
2. Cover with an aluminum foil on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle lightly with oil then set aside
For Making the Meatloaf:
1. Combine all the ingredients of the meatloaf in the order, follow the list accordingly up to the crumbs. Stir well to combine, then add the milk and beat the egg. Stir till combined.
2. Stir in the cheddar cheese and mix well again, but do not overbeat.
3. Shape the beef mixture into a loaf form and put it on the baking sheet.
For Making the Meatloaf Glaze:
1. In a bowl, combine all of the Glaze ingredients until well combined and set aside. Brush the whole meatloaf with about half of the glaze.
1. Transfer to the oven meatloaf and bake until the temperature inside of 160F for about 45 minutes… Brush the remaining glaze all over the meatloaf surface and bake for another 15 minutes.
2. Once finished, let the meatloaf cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.