This Sweet Dinner Rolls Recipe makes soft and fluffy rolls from scratch that are so easy to make. It can be easy to bake with yeast, and this recipe for dinner rolls will be one you can make over and over again. Sprinkle with creamy honey butter on top, and this recipe is ideal for weekend dinners or holiday meals. Baking bread from scratch is easier than you would think, especially if you’re using a fast-rising leaven. Baking fresh bread began in my house as a holiday tradition, but it soon became something we love doing even on weekends. There’s nothing better than a warm sweet roll of dinner right out of the oven and covered with honey butter
1/2 cup warm water
1/2 cup warm milk
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup white sugar
1 tsp salt
3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 (. 25 oz) package active dry yeast
1/4 cup butter, softened
1. In bread machine pan, add water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour, and yeast in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Turn the dough out onto a finely floured surface when the process ends. Divide the batter into two. Roll into a 12-inch circle every second, spread 1/4 cup of softened butter over the whole package. Cut each round into eight wedges. Roll wedges from the wide end; roll softly, but firmly. Place the point side down on the tray of ungreased cookies. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and put it in a warm spot, and let it rise for an hour. In the meantime, preheat oven at about 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
3. In a preheated oven, bake it for 10 to 15 minutes until golden.
1. Place the rounded rolls in a greased baking tray, securely cover, and freeze for up to three months. The dough balls will no longer hold together until frozen so you can put them in a freezer bag as needed. Set the dough balls in a greased baking pan on the day you serve them, cover them tightly, then let them thaw and rise for 4-5 hours or so. Bake according to directed. The baked dinner rolls can even be frozen. Enable them to cool, and then freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge or at room temperature, and heat again as desired.
2. Cover the formed sheets firmly, then refrigerate for up to 15 hours. Remove the rolls from the refrigerator at least 3 hours before you need them the next day., keep covered and allow to rise on the counter for around 1-2 hours before baking.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.