Those Chicken Tenders are sweet and buttery that makes it more heavenly. It’s golden brown crispy outdoors while inside staying nice and tender-juicy. I suggest cooking several batches of these, eating some while they’re hot for dinner alongside some rice and broccoli, then packing the rest up into meal preparation containers and storing them all week long in your refrigerator for quick meals.
I am totally and completely addicted to that chicken. I’m addicted to this wickedly delicious sauce of honey butter. I do this with salmon, pork, other chicken cuts such as chicken breast. But hands down, my favorite is to use pieces of chicken tenders in bite sizes. It is juicier than breast, you get a much better caramelization and you get maximum caramelization of the surface by cutting the chicken into pieces of bite-size. You can have this easy chicken on the table in 15 minutes. Need easier chicken recipes to keep the busy nights on hand? I love this recipe made with baked chicken and or this amazing chicken pan! These dinners of chicken are a part of my comfort food.
1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp clarified butter or ghee, melted
4 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 tbsp raw honey
2 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1. Whisk the melted butter/ghee, salt, vinegar, and honey into a small glass bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and add in the chicken tenders.
2. Throw/stir until both tenders are perfectly powdered.
3. Allow the flavors to sit and marinate for 5-10 minutes.
4. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
5. In a single layer, add the chicken tenders to the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, for about 8 minutes.
6. These chicken tenders may need to be cooked in two lots to avoid overcrowding the pan, thus preventing that nice golden brown color.
7. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, and enjoy.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.