Hi There! What’s the first thing that goes through your mind when you hear the word, brownies? Me? Good times! This recipe is amazing and simple to make. I’m waiting for it to finish baking as of this moment. If you happen to have friends coming over tonight, I bet they will love a nice smooth and creamy brownies.
Oh, Okay, It’s done baking. Talk to you soon!
1 pound unsalted butter
1 pound plus 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
6 extra-large eggs
3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups chopped walnuts, optional
1. Ready the oven. Preheat to 350F.
2. Apply grease in a 12 x 18 1-inch baking sheet.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, melt butter, unsweetened chocolate, and 1 pound of chocolate chips. Make sure it’s simmering water. (You may also use a double broiler.) Let the chocolate mix cool for a minute or two or until slightly cool.
4. Combine eggs, coffee granules, vanilla, and sugar in a large bowl. Stir until well-mixed. Pour in the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and stir. Let it rest and warm to room temperature.
5. In a separate medium bowl, strain baking powder, 1 cup of flour, and salt then, add into the chocolate batter.
6. In another medium-sized bowl, toss in the 12 ounces of chocolate chips, walnuts, and 1/4 cup of flour then, combine with the chocolate mixture.
7. Pour the chocolate batter into the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Make sure to wrap the baking sheet towards the oven shelf to let the air break out between the pan and the cookie dough. Bake for additional 15 minutes if necessary. Perform a toothpick check where you insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake. When it comes out clean after 20 minutes, you are done! Do not overbake though.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.