Cookies made from Raspberry cheesecake are a fast and easy treat filled with white chocolate chips and frozen raspberries. If you love the combination of white chocolate with berries, you will love these delicious cookies. They are super fluffy, a little chewy, filled with white chocolate chips and frozen raspberries. They ‘re ideal for holiday cookie jars, or even for a regular afternoon when you want something tasty.
The fruit, raspberries, are low in calories but high in nutrients, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. They will protect themselves from diabetes, cancer, obesity, arthritis, and other disorders and even have anti-aging effects. Raspberries can be added to your diet and deliciously combined with breakfast, lunch, snack, or dessert.
(1) (8 oz) package of softened cream cheese
(1) pouch sugar cookie mix
⅔ cup raspberry baking chips
1. Preheat oven at about 175 degrees C (350 degrees F). Line baking sheets containing parchment paper.
2. Beat the cream cheese in a bowl, then mix it with the electric mixer to make the cream smooth and fluffy. Mix in the mixture of cookies, then add in the raspberry chips. Drop the dough with a tablespoon or small scoop onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Pat the cookies gently to flatten.
3. In the preheated oven, bake until cookie edges are slightly golden, for 9 to 12 minutes. Let it cool before serving.
1. Instead of raspberries, use freeze-dried blueberries or strawberries
2. Even you might replace some other freeze-dried fruit. I think mango will be great.
3. Add some smoothly grated lemon zest (lemon zest is perfect if you use raspberries instead)
4. Freeze until solid then portioned and formed dough, move to freezer bags and freeze for up to 2 months. Bake straight from the freezer, adding one minute or two to the baking time
5. I do not recommend low-fat cream cheese and fat-free cream cheese either. The cookies don’t have the same taste or texture.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.