Cook Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 8
This Instant Pot Goulash is comforting and hearty. A delicious American version that is so easy to make and comes out perfect always! This dish will be a great addition to your weekly dinner menu that your family will surely love and enjoy!
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
3 cloves garlic minced
1 yellow onion chopped
2 15 ounces cans diced tomatoes undrained
2 15 ounces cans tomato sauce
3 c water
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 teaspoon seasoned salt
16 ounces elbow macaroni
1/4 c cheddar cheese shredded, for topping
How to make Instant Pot Goulash
Step 1: Set to “Saute” your Instant Pot. Add and cook the ground beef, garlic, and onion until the beef is no longer pink. If needed, drain excess oil.
Step 2: Add into the pot the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt, and elbow macaroni. Mix until well combined.
Step 3: Cover and cook on high for 4 minutes.
Step 4: When done, do a “quick” release until the float valve drops. Uncover the pot.
Step 5: If desired, garnish with shredded cheese and serve immediately.
1. For a more meaty flavour, you can replace the ground beef with ground pork.
2. Before cooking, add 2 bay leaves into the pot for extra flavour.
3. For added texture and flavour, add chopped bell pepper (red, yellow, or green) to the onion mixture.
4. If you want a well-rounded flavour seasoning, replace a portion of the water and everything with beef broth.
5. According to a friend’s recommendation, you can add a tbsp soy sauce and it’ll be delicious!
6. You can use different pasta variety aside from elbow macaroni.
Calories: 453kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 712mg | Potassium: 423mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 46IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 3mg
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.