A low-carb Asian stir fry, it is a quick and easy meal that makes you feel complete and refreshed with the Keto beef and Broccoli recettes. Keto Beef and Broccoli are a delicious meal to cook for your family or friends whether you count carbs or not. And it’s excellent with rice pilaf if you’re not eating keto. If you want to create a healthy meal for dinner then try this beef and broccoli recipe, it does not require much to cook and prepare, so you’ll finish in no time. Keto Beef and Broccoli all in one dish, offering protein or vegetables which simplify the dinner preparation process.
1 lb (thinly sliced against the grain) Flat Iron steak
1/2 lb (cut in small florets) Broccoli
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
1 tsp Fish Sauce
Beef and Broccoli Marinade
1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
1 tsp (peeled and grated) root ginger. I don’t recommend powdered ginger
2 cloves Garlic chopped
1. Cut the Flat Iron Steak against the grain into very thin slices.
2. Add the sliced beef and coconut amino, ginger, and garlic to a small bag. Marinate and the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Drain the beef off the marinade when you are ready to cook, reserve the fluid later, it will be used as a stir-free sauce.
4. Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for two minutes and drain well after.
5. Heat oil over medium to high heat, then fry beef to brown for 1-3 minutes in a large wok or cast-iron skillet. Take off from the skillet.
6. Cook the broccoli until crisp-tender for 3 minutes and then add the remaining marinade, cook for 2 minutes.
7. Return the broccoli beef to the pot and heat, add the fish sauce and sésame oil and serve hot. Serve and enjoy.
1. Use the root ginger only, it can not be interchanged with the powdered ginger you use in the baking process. In any food store, you should find the ginger root and ask if you are not sure. You must first peel and then rub it or cut it thoroughly.
2. This recipe has about 6 g of net carbon dioxide per portion.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.