What could be more fitting than a simple peach cobbler to end a summer meal? Taste summer flavors with new sliced peaches with butter and spices. The topping can be quickly replaced by any fruit, depending on the year, from cabinet ingredients you have on hand. Lemon juice is ideally equalized with the flavor of the fish with a crisp rim. Do you like to enhance dessert? The best way to finish the summer night is a dollop of fresh whipped cream or cool vanilla ice cream.
Seriously, this is one of the best peaches cobblers I’ve ever tasted. It is a mix of ‘cakes’ from my uncles, cookies from my grandmothers, and lilac shaping from yours. It has this signature old-fashioned taste that, I know, makes you feel you are sitting on the porch, floating on your face in your grandma’s house in the south. I hope you can find this peach cobbler in your recipes list and enjoy it as I do. This dessert can be enjoyed in the summer night or even at a cookout during the middle of the day. This dish from the fresh peaches is delicious.
(1) stick of butter or margarine.
1 cup of milk.
1 cup of sugar.
1 cup of flour.
1 tsp of baking powder.
A dash of salt.
(1) qt of sweetened fruit such as peaches, cherries, blackberries, etc.
How do you make that recipe? Follow the given steps.
1. First, heat the butter in a baking pan rather than in a cup, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and milk together and pour over the butter.
2. Take the fruit and don’t stir, instead and the batter grows and absorbs the scent of the fruits.
3. Bake the pastry an hour in a preheated oven to 350 ° and serve it warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.