Lemon Cream Cheese Bars are the dessert you’ve never known you need, but bake it once and you’re never going to go without it again. This cheesy soft, creamy, lemony, buttery, and simple recipe is ready for your family and friends. This traditional lemon bar is ideal for those days … well, really for any day! However, if you are looking for a delicious non-too heavy dessert and you are using a lot of cupboards and fridge staples, it is my friends.
2 (8 ounces) packages (such as Pillsbury Recipe Creations) refrigerated crescent roll dough, divided
2 lemons, zested and juiced, divided
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tbsp butter, melted
3 tbsp white sugar
1. Preheat oven at about 175 ° C (350 ° F). Put in an aluminum film and a spray with cooking oil, cover up the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking sheet.
2. Press 1 may spread crescent rolling dough to the ground of the prepared bakery to the edges.
3. Combine 1 1/2 lemon zest and 2 lemon juice in a pot. Using an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar into lemon zest mixture until smooth and creamy; scatter over crescent roll dough base.
4. Unroll the second can over cream cheese mixture of crescent roll dough and layer, gently stretching dough to the edges. The butter melted over the roll dough layer of a crescent brush. Mix in a cup the remaining lemon zest and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
5. In the preheated oven, bake for approximately 30 minutes until the surface is golden brown. Enable about 20 minutes of cooling. Baked dessert with foil; transfer to the cutting board. Lift dessert. Cut the piece of paper into squares. Back the bakery dessert and refrigerate for at least 1 hour until chilled.
If you’re not going to eat all these cream cheese lemon bars right away and you have some leftover (which would be surprising to me if anyone had the leftovers), then you can put them in the refrigerator. When you’ve already cut them into squares, just place them in a closed pan.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.