These little lemon brownies are so stunning that what they are called when you fall in love doesn’t matter. The texture is all soft, coffee, and slightly dense. The true flavor of lemon is expressed by the sweet, soft glaze and compliments the magically subtle layer of lemon brownie. It’s like a bite of fresh, sweet lemon’s sky.
You can serve them at room temperature easily and quickly to whip up. But, when you decide to chill them first, be prepared to give them out immediately to neighbors, friends, and strangers. I want to rejoice, they’re so good especially when chilled.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup flour
2 eggs, large
2 tablespoons lemon zest
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
4 tablespoons lemon juice
8 teaspoons lemon zest
1 cup icing sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
1. Grease with butter and put aside an 8×8-inch baking plate.
2. Two lemons and zest and juice, put aside.
3. Beat flour, sugar, salt, and softened butter until they were combined in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
4. Toss the eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice together in a separate bowl. Pour into the meal, and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes until creamy and smooth.
5. Pour in the baking table and bake around the edges for 23 to 25 minutes.
6. Before glazing, allow cooling completely. Do not bake too much or dry the bars.
1. Combine the powdered sugar and lemon zest, stir and whisk. Spread the glaze with a spatula (rubberize spatula is preferred) over the brownies and let them set.
2. Cut it into bars before serving
This recipe gives the soft, chewy lemony brownies a very thin, light layer of sweet lemon glaze. If you want more glaze, double the recipe.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.