One of the richest but most comfortable desserts ever is a pound cake. A slice of good pound cake can be related to everyone. Perhaps it reminds you of a young person or a loved one who bakes for you. The melt in your mouth strawberry buttermilk pound cake is quite awesome. The intensive flavor of strawberry and the ultra-moist cake make a winner. This melt is the last of a series of test pound cake recipes in your mouth strawberry buttermilk pound cake.
This cake is so simple and very, very tasty, especially eaten with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream while you’re resting and chilling with your family. The strawberries are chopped into the batter, small and folded. You compliment the dense cake very much. Do you know that when you eat a poundcake, your mouth begs for a little surprise and pleasure (and some juice in it)? Well, that’s what these juicy little strawberries are all about.
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup butter
2 cups granulated sugar
3-ounce package strawberry gelatin I used Jello brand
5 large eggs at room temperature
1 c buttermilk at room temperature (you can use whole milk too)
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
2. Preheat oven to about 325 degrees Prepare a 10-inch saucepan, then add either sugar or flour, with solid vegetable shortening.
3. Cream the shortening and add butter in a bowl of a standing blender. Add sugar and mix until it’s smooth.
4. Next, blend the eggs one by one until the batter is yellow. In the batter, add vanilla and mix.
5. Fill the flour mixture with strawberry gelatine. Whisk properly until combine
6. Add flour mixture to buttermilk alternately. Make sure to start and end with flour mixture.
7. Pour the batter and a smooth top into a bundt.
8. Cook for 65 to 70 minutes in a 325-degree oven.
9. Set aside the cake for 10-15 minutes or until it’s cool then carefully place it in the tray.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.