Mexican Dip is the perfect snack for a game day, a quick party appetizer, or last-minute serving to unexpected guests. This simple no-bake dip recipe begins with my favorite taco seasoning flavored with a creamy layer. We ‘re adding all our favorite toppings like spinach, tomatoes, and cheese (I like olives and lettuce too). This Mexican dip is a basic dip that is full of flavor and a guaranteed hit this summer in any cookout. Made from cream cheese and sour cream and then overlapped with classic taco toppings, everyone likes this easy dip, and tortillas, crackers, or vegetables should dip in.
(1) (16 ounces) jar taco sauce
(1) (16 ounces) container sour cream
1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
1 (16 ounces) package shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded lettuce
(1) tomato, cubed
(2) green onions, sliced
1 (2 oz) can slice black olives, drained
1. Beat your ground beef in a big skillet. Cook until evenly brown, over medium-high.
2. Drain in the taco sauce and blend well. Deposit back.
3. Add and mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix in a large bowl.
4. Spread the mixture over a medium-sized plate.
5. Layer the mixture of sour cream with the beef, Cheddar cheese, and lettuce.
6. Top with black olives, tomatoes, and onions.
1. I beat the cream cheese with a mixer until the cream cheese is soft, light and smooth and delicious. You can mix it with a spoon, of course, but it ensures smooth and fluffy dips any time you use a mixer.
2. It’s just one layer of cream to add and overlaps with ingredients, which is the best thing about these recipes. You can use any toppings that you add to your favorite recipe for a taco (even refried beans, homemade salsa, or guacamole, if you wish).
3. This dip can be made in the fridge hours ahead of time, making it the ideal portable dish to bring if you are not a host to a potluck or dinner party.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.