Prep time: 15 mins | Cooking: 35 minutes | Additional: 10 mins. | Total: 1 hr | Servings: 16 | Yield: 1 9-inch pan
I ‘m surrounded by people who enjoy putting a mint on everything. We found this recipe online while we’re searching for another food to eat and incorporate mint to it. We were eager to start and prepare to make this recipe, we went out and bought the ingredients, without having to search the pantry. When we got home and check the pantry, and sure enough, every ingredient is there, but that means we can do a lot of that, because we have a lot of ingredients. These brownies are amazingly delicious, moist, and fudgy.
¾ cup unsifted all-purpose flour
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup white sugar
⅓ cup unsalted butter
2 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp mint extract
(2) large eggs
(12) (1 ounce) squares of semisweet chocolate, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
1. Preheat oven at about 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking pan measuring 9 inches square.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. At medium heat, mix sugar, butter, and water in a pot; bring to a boil. Remove from heat right away and add 1/2 of the semi-sweet chocolate, vanilla extract, and mint extract. Stir until smooth and chocolate melt. Move to a large bowl and allow for 10 minutes to cool.
4. Add the chocolate mixture with eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition. A dd flour mixture and mix until smooth. Fold in the remaining chocolate. Spread the batter into the baking pan prepared.
5. In a preheated oven, bake for 30 minutes until the top is dry and the edges start to fall off the sides of the pan. Let it cool completely before serving.
Cocoa powder or strong chocolate is essential for brownies. When you’re using all the cocoa powder, you’ll usually need more fat in the batter because the cocoa powder doesn’t contain the strong cocoa butter.
Per Serving: 206.9 calories; 33.4 mg cholesterol; 65.5 mg sodium; 2.9 g protein; 25.9 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.