These brown mounds taste like the candy bar. You can make your own brownies mixture or simply with a boxed mix to speed things up, they are delicious anyway. If there are additional tops left, it keeps well in the refrigerator and can be reheated with 50% microwave power. But for me, I start with a ready to use mixtures, like the brownie mixture and a can of frosting. But the center is completely homemade, a touch of your own.
Before starting, you have to line your pot with aluminum foil or deal with a big mess. You would have to chisel them out of the pan between fudgy brownies and the sweetened, drippy condensed milk. Line with foil so that you can lift the entire slab and it’s a breeze cleanup. For recipes like this, I don’t trust parchment because you can’t make tight corner seals using that unlike with foil.
These easy brownies are made in a bowl with no mixer; on top of the rich brownies are like eating a Mounds candy bar. The filling is made of condensed sweetened milk and shredded coconut and is surrounded by a layer of melted, chocolate. Allow for cooling for at least 2 to 3 hours. Slicing it too early will be highly chaotic. These are the brownies to make if you like mounds bars.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
1 Family Size (9×13) pan of brownies, prepared
5 1/3 cups shredded coconut
14oz Can sweeten condensed milk
1 ½ Cups powdered sugar
1 Can of chocolate frosting
1. Get brownies ready and let them cool totally.
2. Combine coconut, condensed milk, and sugar in the bowl of your mixer, until they incorporate all of the ingredients.
3. Spread the coconut mixture in the brownies.
4. Set the frosting can in the microwave for ten seconds until it can be pourable (please ensure that the foil and the lid are removed).
5. Pour frost over the mixture of coconut. Let it cool
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.