Crockpot Meatloaf is a beautifully tender and crispy Meatloaf baked in the Crock-Pot and coated with a lip-smacking glaze. If you are searching for a pretty Meatloaf recipe, your search may be over. For many reasons, including; meatloaf cooked in the crockpot will never turn out to be dry or hard because crockpot meat will result in a tender and super tasty meal.
For the Meatloaf:
1.5 lbs (80% to 85%) lean ground beef
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
(1) small yellow onion, shredded
(3) cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/2 tsp ground mustard
(1) egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup 2% milk
2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
8 ounces part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
For the Glaze:
1/3 cup barbecue sauce
2 tbsp sugar-free ketchup
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Sriracha sauce
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Line a large aluminum foil sheet with a slow 6-quarter cooker (or larger slow cooker). Grease with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Mix ground beef, brown crumbs, onions, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, ground mouth, egg, milk, and Worcestershire sauce together in a big mixing bowl. Mix until combined with your hands, but NOT overmix.
3. Split meat into half.
4. Push half of the meat to the slow cooker rim.
5. Spread shredded mozzarella down the center, leaving approximately 1/2 inch room around the side.
6. Add the meat and shape it into a loaf, then press to seal the edges. Set aside.
7. Whisk the barbecue sauce, ketchup, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and Sriracha sauce together in a small blending bowl.
8. Brush over the meatloaf with half the glaze. You will use the other half later.
9. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or average for 3-4 hours. Meatloaf is done on an Instant Read Thermometer when the temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
10. Hold onto the foil to lift the meatloaf out; transfer to a baking dish and top with the rest of the glaze.
11. Pop it 3-4 minutes under the broiler, or until browned.
12. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for about 10 minutes.
13. Garnish, and serve with parsley.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.