I love peanut butter! And this cake is loaded with it! Delicious, creamy, and melts in your mouth. Follow these simple steps and you are in for a treat! Make your dinner a hit by preparing this delicious dessert. The simplicity of the ingredients will blow your mind. I mean, with very minimal ingredients, you can make such an amazing cake.
16 Nutter Butters
4 Tbs. Butter
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling:
2 (8 oz) packages Cream Cheese, room temp.
1 cup Sour Cream
1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Flour
Peanut Butter Ganache:
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
3/4 cup Peanut Butter Chips
Extra Nutter Butters for garnish
HOW TO MAKE NUTTER BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
1. Ready the oven. Preheat to 325 degrees if your gonna use a silver springform pan and 300 degrees if you gonna use a dark non-stick springform pan.
2. Put the nutter butter in a gallon Ziploc bag and crush using a rolling pin. Mix 4 tbsp. of melted butter into the crumbs. In a 9-inch springform pan, put the crumbs and press gently then set aside.
3. Put sour cream, cream cheese, and peanut butter in a mixing bowl then beat until smooth. Remember to scrape the sides of the bowl while mixing to completely get a smooth texture.
4. Add sugar and flour.
5. Add the eggs and beat until it bends with the other ingredients.
6. Gently spread the nutter butter crust.
7. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
8. Place in a wire rack to cool for 2 hours then put in the fridge overnight.
9. Remove the outside layer of the springform pan once you get it out of the fridge. Slice the cheesecake into even 12-16 slices.
10. Put the peanut butter and heavy cream in the microwave and turn on the heat until it melts. Drizzle the top layer of the sliced cheesecakes.
11. Garnish each side with the remaining nutter butter. (Depends on your preference.)
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.