This recipe for peanut butter oatmeal cookies provides tender cookies on the inside, chewy around the middle, and just barely crisp around the edges. These cookies are full of the purest flavor of peanut butter. They are sweet but not so clothy. If you’re a fan of my recipe for giant cookies, you’ll probably love these. I can promise they ‘re going to be a success with the families, friends, kids, and colleagues. I have bad memories of cookies, which is why I hated it growing up. This recipe takes a particular place in my heart. Peanut Butter Oats Cookies are ending other cookies it is a mouthful of delicious cookies,
These cookies are made more hearty by oats than most. Oats are the only structure needed for this cookie recipe. As long as your oats are gluten-free, then these cookies will also be gluten-free. Such cookies are also easy to produce. You don’t have to soften the butter first (just melt it). You don’t have to drag a big stand mixer (your hand mixer or any elbow grease would perform fantastically). Then, you need only one mixing pot.
1 c Chocolate chips
1 c Brown sugar
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla
1 c Peanut butter
1 c Sugar
1 c Crisco
1 tsp Baking soda
1 1/2 c Flour
2 c Oatmeal
1. Preheat oven at about 350 ° C. Add and cream Crisco, peanut butter, milk sugar, and beat eggs.
2. Stir in chips and mix in dry ingredients. Fall onto the baking sheet by spoonfuls, bake for 15 minutes.
1. I’m in love with how peanut butter transforms these cookies, but they’ll still work with almond butter or sunflower oil.
2. You can add chocolate chips, diced almonds, raisins, or dried fruit up to 1 1⁄2 cups.
3. If you’re aiming to make it vegan, you can substitute Crisco Butter with coconut or vegetable oil.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.