Oreos, cheesecake, fresh whipped cream, and hot fudge. It’s a spectacular delight and easy to make. You have to try Oreo Ganache cake, Oreo Ice Box Cake, and Oreos Deep-Fried Oreos if you love Oreos. I love Oreo and cookies. They are the dearest cookie in my house by far. I am hooked once you add these to nearly all desserts. Include a chocolate ganache and filling a cheesecake? I’m in cloud nine.
This recipe looks complicated at first glance. Indeed, a box of brownies takes a little longer than to say. But this is a simple recipe when you break it down. Begin by your first cookie crust, complete it with a simple chocolate ganache, and make it fill your cheesecake. Stick your parchment paper so they come out easily every time they. It’s funny, but I’m excited when a recipe calls for cookies. Why does this happen? Well, did you ever crush a food processor with cookies? That’s so relaxing.
Put your food processor into all your cookies and pulse them until the fine crumb. It’s much easier, quicker, and more effective than hand-hitting. Of course, a plastic bag and a wooden spoon can always be used if necessary.
24 Oreos, processed in a food processor to crumbs
5 T. Melted butter
16 ounces room temp cream cheese
½ c. granulated sugar
¼ c. sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 T. flour
fresh whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 ° F.
2. Line an 8×8 “nonstick foil baking dish.
3. Mix crumbs and crust butter and push into the pan.
4. Bake and cool for 10 minutes.
1. Turn the heat of the oven to 325 degrees
2. Beat sugar and cream cheese until fluffy.
3. Add the cream, eggs, vanilla, meal, and salt.
4. Beat until creamy and smooth.
5. Pour the batter over the crust of Oreo and cook for 35-40 minutes.
6. Open 10 minutes shut heat and oven.
7. Remove to cool and then refrigerate.
8. Cut into bars. Cut out into bars.
9. Top with fresh whipped cream and hot fudge!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.