Hey there! I’m going to share another recipe for you today! I’ve been a fan of this recipe. It became of the most requested dessert by my kids. Do you like cherries? Yeah? Awesome! then, You are gonna love this! Take a break from all of the desserts you eat from pastry shops. I know you can do better than those treats. Follow these simple steps and I promise you that it is worth your precious time. Have fun baking! Mine is still in the oven!
1 (15.25 ounce) box of super moist chocolate fudge cake mix (dry)
12 ounces Dr Pepper Cherry (room temperature)
1 (18 ounces) jar maraschino cherries, divided
2 (1 cup) sticks salted butter (room temperature)
7 cups of powdered sugar
1. Ready the oven. Preheat to 350°F. Apply cooking spray to a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2. Add soda and cake mix in a large bowl then whisk until well-mixed.
3. Remove the stems from the jarred cherries then, slice into four. Add to the cake batter and whisk until all ingredients are well incorporated.
4. Gently pour in the batter into the baking pan and use a spatula to flatten the cake evenly.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes positioned in the middle part. Use a toothpick to know the doneness of the cake. If it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
6. Grease the bowl of the stand mixer with butter.
7. Beat for 3 minutes until the butter becomes fluffy.
8. Add and beat 1 cup of sugar into the mixture. (1 cup at a time.)
9. Get the juice from the cherry jar and add 6 tablespoons into the mixture. Continue beating until all ingredients are well-mixed. (Add more cherry juice if the icing is too thick and 1 tablespoon of sugar if it’s too thin.)
10. Using all of the icings, frost the cake generously. Garnish the cake with the remaining cherries. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.