As for corn, I am open to all cooking methods, such as boiling, steaming, grilling, and roasting of the oven, for as long as it is juicy sweet fresh corn. I did all of it, and it works completely. I love the parmesan cheese’s flavor combination with butter and garlic. It only takes a whole new level of ordinary sweet corn.
Moreover, it’s pretty simple to do. Corn is as sweet as candy when the season is over. If corn is as sweet as sweet candy, you add to it that herby cheesy buttery. You will keep the recipe in your pocket all year round so easy and delicious. Although I prefer to use fresh corn on my cob, this corn tastes incredible with frozen cobs too.
5 ears corn, husks, and silk removed
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp of ground black pepper
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat the oven at about 200 degrees C or (400 ° F).
2. Cut 5 aluminum foil squares 1 1/2 times the size of the maize ears. Cut every ear of corn in the center of a foil.
3. In a bowl, add mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, chili powder, ground black pepper, and fresh pies until it is a thick paste; rub over each corn ear about 2 tbsp of paste. Wrap the foil and wrap the maize around the foil. Put the corn on a baking sheet.
4. Cook for 10 minutes in a preheated oven, turn and bake for another 10 minutes.
1. You can add any spices to the corn that you like. You can also change (or completely omit) the type of cheese you use, of course.
2. I always say that, but quality ingredients begin to achieve the best results, so you can use the best you can. If possible, purchase organic maize.
3. When the recipe calls for it, using fresh herbs is always best. The grocer sometimes doesn’t or isn’t in season, unfortunately. I use re-hydrated herbs when this happens. I just soak in a few drops of water the number of herbs I need, and it almost freshly rehydrates. In the spices or most food stores, you may find jars of dehydrated herbs.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.