The filling of the butter is deliciously creamy with cream cheese and lots of chopping peanut butter cups plus some creamy peanut butter. The entire thing is in a crust of the oreo. You will love this pie if you are a fan of peanut butter tastes.
1 package Oreos (14.3 oz)
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup creamy peanut butter
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 container Cool Whip (8 oz), thawed
1 & 1/2 c chocolate chips
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
Chopped and cut in half Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
FOR OREO CRUST
1. In the food processor process the Oreos until they remain fine. Put the broken Oreos and the melted butter in a large bowl. Press this mixture evenly into a 10-inch pie pot with a non-stick spray. Place until ready to use in the refrigerator
1. Combine the peanut and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer. Add the cool whip and mix until mixed with a spatula. Place this blend on the crust for 30 minutes in the freezer.
FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE
1. In a medium heat-proof bowl, place chocolate chips.
2. Heat the heavy cream in a small pot over low heat until it boils.
3. Put on the chocolate chips with the heavy cream. Take 1-2 minutes of the mixture.
4. To smooth the mixture, use a spatula.
5. Allow the ganache to reach the room temperature before the pastry.
1. Add the peanut butter cups before the chocolate harden. Begin with half the peanut butter cups around your borders, putting them as close as you want or as far as you want. Then add chopped butter cups of peanut in the middle of the cake.
2. Cover the cake with tin foil and return for one to two hours to the freezer or refrigerator. Remove the pie from the freezer and leave it for a couple of minutes to set before serving. Freeze and cool any remaining surfaces.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.