Prep: 30 min | Cook: 5 mins | Additional: 15 min | Total: 50 min | Servings: 54 | Yield: 54 servings
These tasty pecan caramel clusters are the ideal recipe for home-made sweets, suitable for Christmas or Valentine’s Day. If you like homemade turtles, you’ll love to have a special treat with this chewy pecan caramel candy dipped in chocolate. I wanted to make Pecan Carmel Clusters because the aromas of chewy homemade caramel, chopped pecans, and heavenly chocolate all combined into one blissful candy are just a heavenly bite here on earth.
The first time I had this Pecan Carmel Clusters was during a Halloween Party for my niece. I went to the kitchen to help with the preparation and saw my sister making this dessert. It was wonderful and so elegant that I had a taste test. It was so funny because I almost ate half of what should be served that my sister pats me and told me to stop eating before I could finish it all. Children will love this, and for sure adults too. Make your version of this recipe for Pecan Carmel Clusters, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
(1) (14 oz) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp water
2 cups chopped pecans
(1) pound dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
1. Add and place caramels, butter, and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until smooth, about 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in pecans.
2. Drop caramel pecan mixture by spoonfuls onto parchment paper. Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Add and place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high until melted and smooth for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 15 seconds. Dip each caramel cluster into chocolate using a fondue fork until coated; place on parchment paper to dry. Chill until firm, if necessary.
I use dark chocolate for this Pecan Carmel Clusters, but you can also use semi-sweet or milk chocolate.
Per Serving: 103.3 calories; 2.2 mg cholesterol; 24.5 mg sodium; 1.2 g protein; 11.8 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.