Servings: 8 | Yield: 1-9 inch pie
Pecan pie cheesecake blends two classic holiday desserts into one beautiful, show-stopping sweet delight. With the perfect smooth texture and the richness of cheesecake, it has all the flavor you love from pecan pie. A perfect holiday dish to bring to a family potluck or Thanksgiving, and it’s sure to stand out from regular pies and cakes line-up. Also, it’s a complete showstopper that’s just as stunning as anything you’d find in the bakery. Make your version of this recipe, and don’t forget to enjoy this Pecan Pie Cheesecake with your loved ones.
(1) (9 inches) pie shell
(1) (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
⅓ cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
(1 ⅓) cups chopped pecans
(3) eggs, beaten
1 cup light corn syrup
¼ cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground cloves
1. Preheat the oven about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add 1/3 c of sugar and beat until smooth. Mix in an egg and a tsp of vanilla extract, mix well. Do not overbeat. Spread the mixture into the pastry shell. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
3. In a medium bowl, add and combine (3) beaten eggs, corn syrup, 1/4 cup sugar, a tsp of vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix until incorporated but not frothy. Pour mixture over the pecan layer.
4. In a preheated oven, bake until the filling is set and pecans turn brown, for 35 to 45 minutes. The pie will be quite high but will settle as it cools.
Much like any cheesecake recipe, you’ll need to prepare ahead because you need enough time to cool the baked cheesecake before moving to the refrigerator to set it up overnight. The cheesecake can be baked up to four days before Thanksgiving, but do the pecan pie topping the day you decide to serve. Pour it over the top, and if you like, you can also chill it again.
Per Serving: 516.3 calories; 123.8 mg cholesterol; 318.5 mg sodium; 7.6 g protein; 57.6 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.