Prep: 15mins | Cook: 20mins | Total: 35mins | Servings: 2 | Yield: 2 servings
Who wouldn’t love Pork Chops Stuffed with Smoked Gouda and Bacon? I don’t know a person who hated this dish, not even one. Often, I hear people how delicious this dish is, and if they can get the recipe. I think most of us who tried this dish will agree that this dish a complete package. Sometimes, I eat this without rice because why not.
Pork Chops Filled with Smoked Gouda and Bacon are filled with melted smoked Gouda cheese and pan-fried crispy brown crispy, deeply savory chops of pork. If you can’t find the thick pork chops, you can also lie the chops flat on their side and load up the stuffing, making these baked pork chops even easier. You should try making your version of this recipe, and experience how it changes your perspective about pork chops. Don’t forget to enjoy it with your loved ones.
2 ounces Gouda cheese, smoked [cloned from Cheese, gouda]
(4) slices Pork, cured, bacon, raw
¼ cup Parsley, raw
⅛ tsp Spices, pepper, black
(2) pork, fresh, loin, center rib (chops or roasts), bone-in, separable lean only, raw
1 tsp oil, olive, salad or cooking
¼ tsp salt, table
⅛ tsp spices, pepper, black
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, add and combine cheese, bacon, parsley, and 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
3. Lay the chop flat on cutting board, and with a sharp knife held parallel to the board, cut a pocket into the pork, going all the way to the bone, but leaving the sides intact. Stuff into the pocket the cheese mixture and close it with a wooden toothpick. Add and brush meat with oil, and season with salt and black pepper.
4. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill for 5 to 8 minutes on each side over medium heat, or until pork is done. Make sure not to overcook.
Per Serving: 394.2 calories; 120.5 mg cholesterol; 1001 mg sodium; 36.9 g protein; 1.5 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.