Serving: 15 | Yield: 1-7×11 inch cake
This lovely strawberry marble ring cake recipe is a perfect choice from an afternoon tea, to a charity bake sale for any occasion. The pretty pink marble effect looks great when sliced, and the sweet vanilla icing finished this cake off. I won’t deny that Strawberry cake is my favorite, I mean anything that has a strawberry on it is my favorite, and this one is not an exemption. My initial reaction when I saw this recipe was, I need to try this. I was not a good baker at that time, so it was a challenge for me. I was completely blown away by this strawberry cake. My hopes of perfecting this recipe were very poor, but it didn’t stop me from creating this, and I think that’s the best decision so far.
Strawberry Marble Cake is a moist, simple to make a cake that tastes like a little strawberry paradise. I’m sure you’ll love this. Try this recipe with your family, enjoy every single piece of this cake.
(1) (18.25 ounce) package marble cake mix
(1) (3 oz) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
1 cup boiling water
(1) (1.3 oz) envelope whipped topping mix
(1) (3.5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups of milk
1. Prepare the marble cake and bake as indicated on the box.
2. Poke holes at a fork in the cooled cake. Dissolve the strawberry gelatin in a cup of boiling water. Pour the gelatin over the cake, then cool for 2 1/2 hours.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the whipped topping, vanilla pudding, milk, and vanilla. Mix for 3 to 5 minutes with an electric mixer at high speed until the frosting is thick enough to spread. Frost the cake, then serve. Keep any leftovers in the fridge.
You can add real strawberries on top of the cake if desired. This will make the cake looks great.
Per Serving: 210.6 calories; 2.6 mg cholesterol; 386.9 mg sodium; 3.2 g protein; 43.1 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.