This simple homemade Brownies Recipe makes brownies like brownies that taste like a box mix. These brownies hit the right notes, with perfectly smooth, crackly tops and chewy centers. Simple brownies can look somewhat unattractive, but don’t be fooled. Everyone needs a good, great brownie in their arsenal of recipes, and this is the one. I only like a delicious brownie sometimes, untouched in flavor by all the add-ins. It may look darker because of the cocoa powder, but it’s great. You can also use dark chocolate.
Usually, when I eat a candy bar, I don’t like dark chocolate, but when baked, it makes the final product even more chocolatey. Those brownies are one of them. I ‘m sure their regular cocoa will taste great. But if you want to, give the dark one a try.
1 cup butter, melted
2 cups white sugar
½ cup of cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ cup walnut halves
1. Preheat oven at about175 degrees C (350 degrees F). Grease a 9×13 inches pan.
2. Combine the butter melted with sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, milk, flour, baking powder, and salt. Spread the batter in the prepared saucepan. If needed, decorate with walnut halves.
3. In a preheated oven, bake it for 20 to 30 minutes or until crumbs fall out with a toothpick inserted in the middle, not wet. Cool on the wire rack.
1. Don’t over-mix the batter. When you overmix the mixture, it will cause air to get stuck, resulting in cakey brownies.
2. The brownies don’t overbake. If you’re looking for fudgy brownies, then remove them from the oven when the sides of the pan begin to shrink from the sides, but the middle is still gooey.
3. Avoid the urge to cut the brownies straight out of the oven as tempting as it might be. Instead, cool them down to room temperature or put them in the refrigerator to cool for at least one hour before cutting them in. The extra move would result in professional cuts to perfection.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.