Do you have a favourite food that makes you hungry and nostalgic at the same time? Yeah, I am talking about something personal here. Because this recipe that I will be sharing has a special place in my heart. Whenever I eat this, it is like I am 8 years old again.
As a kid, my mom would make the exact peach cobbler for us on Christmas morning. It has been a part of our tradition as a family.
I cannot count the times I wished every day was Christmas because of this simple yet delicious treat! I’m sure you can relate to me once you taste it yourself. It is a type of food you will surely have cravings for. And did I mention that it would only take you less than an hour to prepare this amazing cobbler? How awesome is that? You only need 5 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps to make this. have your kids invite their friends because I am sure they will love it and be prepared for them to show up on your doorsteps from time to time craving for this sweet and delicious treat! Okay, enough talking. It is time to do the cooking. Are you ready? Yes? Yeah, me too!
1 cup of self-rising flour
1 cup of white sugar
1 cup of milk
2 (16 ounces) cans of sliced peaches in heavy syrup
1/2 cup butter
How to make Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler
1. Ready the oven. Preheat to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
2. Melt 1/2 cup of butter in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
3. In the same pan, pour in the flour, milk, and sugar. Then around the pan, spread the peaches, including the syrup.
4. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until its crust turns golden brown.
5. Finally, let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.