If your parents told you to eat your broccoli, they knew what was up. The verdant vegetable is a nutrient powerhouse. It is reputed to support digestion, the cardiovascular system, and the immune system, and to have properties that are anti-inflammatory and cancer-preventing. Additionally, broccoli is low in sodium and calories, about 31 calories per serving. It is also a vegetable which is fat-free.
It’s the best broccoli recipe I’ve ever tried, and it’s 100% kid-approved, and it will turn you into a lover of broccoli and get you to feel excited about this green vegetable. It’s also crazy simple to make and needs only a few ingredients. Not only can you devour every slice of broccoli, but also every single piece of the crunchy Parmesan garlic topping. Next time you need a simple, yet tasty side dish or just want to eat more broccoli, but you’re not sure how to make it savory, try this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli recipe and get ready to be amazed. This recipe is the easiest and the only one you need to enjoy getting broccoli. Forget what you know about this vegetable that causes you to miss it and try this recipe.
(1) head broccoli washed, cut into bite-sized pieces
(2) cloves garlic, minced
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
½ tsp kosher salt
½ tsp coarse ground black pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
¼ cup Dietz & Watson Shaved Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven at about 425 degrees F.
2. Clean the broccoli, and cut it into bits of bite-size. Place the broccoli onto a large baking sheet with a rim.
3. Mince the garlic and sprinkle with broccoli.
4. Drizzle over the broccoli 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, then season with coarse black pepper and kosher salt.
5. Bake in the oven until the broccoli is tender for 20-25 minutes.
6. Toss with lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and a tbsp of olive oil. Serve immediately.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.