I’ve always liked potatoes and tried to find different tasty, simple recipes to eat. I figured I’ll try them sooner or later when I stumbled across these Parmesan potato stacks on Pinterest because they’re too easy to prepare and look pretty amazing. I liked it best and added some garlic powder for extra flavor.
Such potato stacks make a perfect side dish or appetizer which will surely appreciate your family and visitors. They are also very flavourful due to the thyme, garlic, and parmesan that I always like to combine when cooking potatoes. If you don’t like thyme, use any other herbs that you prefer such as rosemary, oregano, or basil.
3 tsp butter
2 tsp Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp thyme leaves
freshly ground black pepper
8-10 (cut into 1/16 inch slices) gold potatoes
1. First, preheat oven at about 350 ° F. Melt butter then and use it to pound your muffin pot.
2. Cut your potatoes into thin slices of gold then. Place them in a large mixing bowl, when done. Then add the melted butter, cheese with Parmesan and spices. Throw the mixture together so that the potatoes are uniformly covered.
3. Now, lay the potatoes in piles, and place them in the muffin tin in every individual muffin cup. Sprinkle over with salt and pepper.
4. In the oven, place the muffin tin and cook for 55-60 minutes or tightly brown edges in the center.
5. Take them out of the oven once done, and allow them to cool for about 5 minutes. Garnish with Parmesan cheese, thyme, or rosemary, finished potato plate. So just enjoy it!
1. A useful idea to cut the potatoes in very thin slices is to use a mandolin slicer because it goes quicker and more uniformly and potatoes do not oxidize in this way.
2. Muffin tins are much more useful than implied by the name. Even though many of us have one in our kitchens, we just don’t talk of innovative ways to use it.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.