Beef stroganoff is a classic, never-ending recipe, and this version of the pot is as delicious as it is easy! This recipe combines perfectly with a roasted vegetable like parmesan roasted broccoli or sweet roasted carrots on one side. It is no wonder if you are a high-ranking recipe of hundreds of home cooks to turn a traditional special-occasion meal into a simple weekend dinner.
This slow beef stocking beef has always been a great hit at the forefront of my list. An extremely simple dinner recipe perfect for any occasion. Find out about all the buzz. Try this next time you need meal inspiration for this stroganoff slow cooker beef recipe.
1 pound beef stew meat
2 (10 3/4 each) condensed golden mushroom soup
8 oz sliced mushrooms (fresh is best but canned works too)
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 c sour cream (added AFTER slow cooking, at the end)
Egg noodles prepared according to package. You can use either mashed potatoes or rice
1/4- 1/3 cup red wine
1. Place beef in a single layer with non-stick spray on a slow cooker. Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, soup, and wine cans (optional), mix well.
2. Cook for 8 hours at low or 4 hours at high altitude. Change the cooking time by how quickly / slowly your equipment is.
3. Finally, combine the sour cream with the mixture – cover for approximately 10 minutes. Serve on egg noodles, pulp or rice, and salt and pepper to taste.
1. The first edition of a layer of flavor comes from Browning the stew meat.
2. In beef stroganoff, I always add 1/4 to 1/3 of a cup of red wine – so good.
3. If you can’t find a regular condense golden champagne soup, you can use the Healthy Request Golden Champignon Soup for this recipe but that might be slightly bland. Add 1 Worcestershire tablespoon and 1/4 to 1/3 cup red wine make this very delicious!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.