This recipe is unbelievably simple, jam-packed with flavor, and a favorite dish from my family. The seasoned pulled chicken and fresh-cut vegetables marinated in spices all day making a perfect dinner to serve. This slow chicken pot cake with our daily hustle is what we wanted. Slow Cooker Pot Pie chicken is an easy solution for you to save yourself. Slow Cooker Pot pastries are the same as traditional pot pastries, but not embedded in a crust.
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups chopped carrots, chopped
1 1/2 cups sliced celery, chopped
1/4 cup of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 cup chicken stock
2 (10.5 oz) cans of cream chicken condensed soup
1 to 3 (2lbs in total) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups of frozen peas
1 can of corn
1 can of refrigerated biscuits, baked
1. In a slow cooker dish, place the onion, carrots, celery, parsley, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper, chicken stock, and chicken soup. Stir to combine. The blend should be dense.
2. In the mixture, nestle the chicken breasts and spoon the mixture over the breasts for protection.
3. Cook for around 8 hours at low heat. Thirty minutes before the cooking period comes to an end, cut the breasts and shred the chicken using two forks. Take it back to the slow cooker and add the peas and corn. Stir and let it finished cooking.
4. Serve with a biscuit on top.
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot is a full meal, so you don’t have to add a lot. Sometimes, if we want to spread food a little longer, we add something fresh at our side.
- A fresh tossed salad with a tangy dressing
- Fresh fruits (or a fruit salad)
- A bowl of blended olives, marinated peppadews, and champignons
- An extra hand to soak up the garlic bread every single drop
2. When stored in the freezer, the slow cooker pot pie can hold approximately 4 days (store the biscuits apart from the rest).
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.