When you cook barbecue low and slow something magical happens. The gold standard of smoking, of course. For those without a smoker, using a slow cooker is an excellent way to cook slowly or slowly. Slow cooking of baby ribs not only makes preparation easier but also makes ribs fade into deliciousness. Season the ribs freely with a shrink and place them in the slow cooker carefully. Turn it down and forget it. You can charter them on the grill after slow cooking or you can use the broiler in your furnace. Give your friends and family a barbecue party on your kitchen table with a soft and spicy homemade sauce barbecue.
In my kitchen I’ve tried a lot of pork rib recettes and honestly I can tell you – this Slow Cook Dr. Pepper Ribs Reception is my favorite forever. They turn out to be extremely humid and juicy and hold it so that the meat does not just chop up. For this recipe, all of us have gone absolutely nuts! You need to if you haven’t made ribs in the slow cooker! The slow cooker cooks ribs easy. It perfectly cooks the ribs.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 7 hours
4.5 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
2 cans Dr. Pepper soda, divided
3/4 cup BBQ sauce
1. Put ribs on the ground of your slow cooker, pour over them one can of soda. Cover and cook slowly for 7 or 4 hours at low heat.
2. Preheat oven at 400 degrees. Put it in a wire rack on top of the cookie sheet with foil.
3. Mix 3/4 c of BBQ with 1/2 cup of Dr. Pepper soda.
4. Take the ribs out of the cooker carefully, placing them on the rack. Brush some sauce on the top of the ribs. Invert and brush another side for 15 minutes. Bake for 15 minutes or more
5. Serve the remaining sauce in the table
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.