This Slow Cooker Meatloaf is easy, delicious, and delicious. Set it and forget it for the perfect weeknight meal with a deliciously sweet glaze. Meatloaf is a favorite meal for my family. I loved it, and every time it was created, my children and my husband scarfed it down. If you’re like me, who takes comfort from food whenever you’re sick, in a bad mood, or simply because I had to choose a recipe to make, then it would surely be that one. It’s just that easy to do!
2 lbs ground beef
1 small onion, diced
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp parsley
Salt & pepper, to taste
1/4 cup ketchup
For the Glaze:
3/4 cup ketchup
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Add ground beef, onion, breadcrumbs, garlic, milk, Italian seasoning, parsley, salt, pepper, and ketchup in a large bowl.
2. Mix it softly with your hands or a wooden spoon until it combines.
3. Place your meat mixture into a pot with tin foil and form a loaf.
4. Cover and cook for 3 hours high or 6 hours low.
5. Remove meatloaf with tinfoil, drain any grease, and transfer on a baking sheet.
6. Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, Worchestershire sauce until it’s completely combined. Spread over the whole meatloaf, if desired leave some meat for dipping.
7. Stick in the oven and grill until slightly bubbly for a few minutes.
8. If desired, sprinkle with fresh parsley.
1. Use fat ground beef at least 80/20 or 85/15, anything with a higher fat ratio will produce more grease and make your meatloaf shrink.
2. You can recreate your meats and use turkey, Italian sausages, or mix ground beef and pork.
3. You do not want your meat to become tough and chewy, so you must mix your meat together softly.
4. Drain any grease out of your meatloaf before you remove the tinfoil, regardless of the grease, but it is easier to place it on the baking sheet if you drain the grease.
5. You might even have some remaining material into which we can dunk our snacks.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.