As the days and nights start to cooler, many of us are looking forward to a fast, comfortable weekend meal. This slow cooker sausage and potato pottery perfectly match the bill with all of this cheesy, gooey quality. I love a good slow cooker food that can be prepared ahead of time because I know it’s a good day and I don’t have to hurry about trying to get the meal on the table in the evening. Moreover, only six simple ingredients are used to make it super fast to put together.
Fall is my favorite season since you will have plenty of comfort food such as this slow cooker sausage and potato casserole together in your house with your family. This delicious slow cooker casserole can also be served to the breakfast on a crisp fall morning with egg and a hot cup of coffee. This Slow Cooker Casserole is a comfort meal that you can serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
1 – 32 oz. bag of hash browns (substitute with fresh diced potatoes)
14 oz. kielbasa cut into small pieces
1 small onion diced
2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
10.5 oz can of cream chicken or mushroom soup
1 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a grated slow cooker combine hash browns, kielbasa, onions, and two cups of cheese.
2. Combine cream of chicken, milk, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
3. Place the hash brown mix over the cream of chicken mixture.
4. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese on top.
5. Cook for 6 hours at low or 3 to 4 hours at high. It’ll be ready once potatoes and onions are cooked. Make sure that the potatoes not overcook.
You probably have to add more to your cooking time if you replace fresh diced potatoes by frozen. This dish is made once you have cooked your potatoes and onions.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.