Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Casserole Recipe is the easiest, packed with chicken, cheese, and incredible sour sauce. They are the best Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas, and the next day they get better and get perfect. This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheese heaven, and it’s so simple to throw together because it’s all rolled together rather than roll. It has the best taste with the green chile. I even add black beans to the enchilada recipe occasionally.
4 cups diced cooked chicken
(1) can of cream chicken soup
8 oz. (1 cup) sour cream
2/3 cup milk
1 (4 oz.) can dice green chiles
2 tbsp dried minced onion
1 tsp. garlic powder
pepper to taste
12 corn tortillas
2-3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Sprinkle the cooking spray on a 13×9 plate and preheat the oven at about 350 ° C.
2. In a bowl, add and mix sour cream, chili, cheese, chiles, ginger, garlic, and pepper.
3. At the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking dish, line 6 tortillas.
4. Add and sprinkle with 3 cups of chicken and pour over 1/2 sauce, then scatter to cover over the rim.
5. Sprinkle 1⁄2 over the cheese.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until soft and bubbly.
7. Let it stand for 10 – 15 minutes before serving.
1. The key is that you will enjoy a sauce, creamy and savory. Preparation takes a little time, maybe about ten minutes, but it’s worth it. Take the time, follow my instructions, and then thank me for your buds. But for those enchiladas, this white sour sauce is risky. You should place the leftover of the enchiladas in the freezer using a disposable pan to recover easily during busy nights. The sauce and chicken can be cooked ahead and keep in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.
2. Save even more time when you use rotisserie chicken.
3. You can add black beans
4. You can substitute chicken with ground beef
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.