Strawberries and Pineapples are the best! Try this recipe and you are in for a treat. My best friend challenged me to come up with something that would make her want to eat strawberry and pineapples (She hates strawberry and pineapple by the way). So, I looked online and did my research. Good thing I stumbled upon this one recipe that made me crave strawberry and pineapple! It is a lot of work but it is worth it, I promise you. Once I perfected this recipe, I asked my best friend to come over. Her first reaction was gold! Her face lit up as if it was her birthday and she just got a brand new car as a gift. Lol! When she tasted it, she just said, “Thank you and I love you!” I asked her, if she was gonna eat strawberry and pineapple now, she only smiled and ate the whole thing. I think that’s a yes! Try this one out guys. I know you’re gonna love it!
1 box yellow cake mix
1 (6-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
1 large can of crushed pineapple, drained
2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries
1 (16-ounce) carton Cool Whip
1. Prepare the oven. Preheat to 350°F.
2. Follow the directions provided on the package when mixing the cake batter.
3. Equally, split the cake batter and put it into two separate cake pans.
4. Bake the cakes and let it cool, set aside.
5. Follow the directions provided on the package of the pudding when mixing. Refrigerate.
6. Get one layer from the cake and cut into small chunks then, put into a punch bowl.
7. Take half of the pudding and spread it on top then, add half of the pineapple and 1 pack of strawberries.
8. Slice a banana and place it on top.
9. Add 1/2 carton of Cool Whip, spread evenly to completely cover the top of the cake.
10. Do the same procedure on the other layer. End with adding Cool Whip.
11. Refrigerate overnight for the cake to absorb all the juices and flavors of the strawberries.
12. Best served chilled!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.