I began to consider how my strawberries could be used. We already ate good proportions of fresh strawberries, made quick strawberry muffins, made some for smoothies. Then I stumble in this recipe and now I’m making a dessert using a fresh strawberry. My preferred summer flavour combination is Strawberry, not a fan of pretzel but it will do some magic later. This sweet and salty dessert has something so special, that one layer looks and sounds better than next. Sweet and salty pretzel, cream, fresh strawberries, and Jell-O strawberry will satisfy your sweet appetites.
You won’t have the chance to stop eating this Strawberry Pretzel dessert when you’re a fan of sweet and salty desserts, because there’s “that” moment of silence in which you put your spoon in and the world stops. After all, what you put into your mouth is something worth eating. This fruity summer dessert salad is made a jackpot by the irresistible blend of creamy, crooked, sweet, and salty.
Preparation time: 4 hours and 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
2 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
8-ounce cream cheese softened
8 ounce whipped topping
1 cup white sugar
3-ounce strawberry flavoured Jell-O
2 cups boiling water
10 ounce fresh strawberries
1. Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 ° F.
2. Mix the pretzels, sugar, and butter.
3. Press the bottom of the 9×13-inch pan
4. Bake until the pretzel is slightly toasted for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
5. Beat sugar and cream cheese smoothly in a medium bowl.
6. Fold in and blend well.
7. Remove the cooled layer of pretzel evenly.
8. Cool about 30 minutes, or until set.
9. Stir the strawberry gelatin blend and boiling water together in a medium bowl.
10. Combine with strawberries and cool for 5 minutes.
11. Put over the cream layer of cooled cheese.
12. Cool for an hour until fully chilled.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.