Servings: 8 | Yield: 8 muffins
It’s no secret I love Strawberries, and what is better than knowing this recipe for Tender Strawberry Muffins. It is easy to make because it bakes quickly. These simple Strawberry Muffins pack in a lot of nutrition, but they are also tender and naturally sweet enough to feed and satisfy children. If you are a strawberry lover or not, you should not miss the opportunity to try this recipe.
The tiny strawberry contains vitamin C, protein, antioxidants, and more. The strawberry’s heart-shaped silhouette is the first hint this fruit is healthy for you. Those potent little packets protect your heart, increase cholesterol HDL (good), lower your blood pressure, and protect against cancer.
¼ cup canola oil
½ cup milk
½ tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
½ cup white sugar
(1 ¾) cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped strawberries
1. Preheat the oven about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oil an 8 cup muffin tin, or use paper liners.
2. In a small bowl, add and combine oil, milk, and egg beat lightly. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar. Toss and stir in chopped strawberries to coat with flour. Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
3. Fill the muffin cups. Bake for about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 minutes, or until the tops bounce back from the touch. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.
1. Mix the batter with the muffin until it is merely mixed. Do not pound the batter hard. You can produce a tender crumb when mixed gently.
2. Use the sweetest ripe strawberries you can find. The amount of strawberry flavor varies depending on the strawberries you use.
3. Chop small strawberries because strawberries have a lot of moisture, it is best to spread small pieces in each muffin instead of big pieces.
4. Use either fresh or frozen strawberries. When you’re using frozen strawberries, you need a slight thaw, then chop.
Per Serving: 233.1 calories; 24.5 mg cholesterol; 283 mg sodium; 4.2 g protein; 35.9 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.