This Pie Is Like a Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup

by 247tasty

Prep time: 20 min | Additional:Additional: 4 hrs | Total: 4 hrs 20 min | Servings: 8 | Yield: 1-9 inch pie

It is so quick to make Peanut Butter Cup. It has a wonderful creamy filling for even more peanut butter flavor with vanilla pudding mix and instant chocolate pudding mix plus some smooth peanut butter. You’ll love this pie, if you are a fan of peanut butter cups, no baking is needed, and all can be mixed in one bowl.

I’m a big fan of peanut butter, and all my favorite desserts include peanut butter, which is why I was excited when my mom serves this dessert. Peanut butter and chocolate in one dessert is a must-try, and it does not require any baking, which is a good thing. We used to help our Mother when she’s preparing for this meal, 10% of why I help is because it’s entertaining, the rest 90% is me sneaking peanut butter and eating it when no one’s looking. Try this Peanut Butter Pie with your family and friends.


(1) (3 oz) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups of milk
1 (16 oz) jar peanut butter
1 (9 inches) pie crust, baked
(1) (3.9 oz) package of instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups of milk
1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed


1. Combine the vanilla pudding mix with 2 cups of milk, then prepare it according to the instructions in the package. Add the peanut butter as the pudding heats up. Stir constantly until the peanut butter melts and the mixture is smooth and thick. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.

2. Mix the chocolate pudding mix and 2 cups of milk according to the directions in the package. Let it is set up for 5 minutes, then add and pour over the peanut butter pudding layer. Let chill for several hours before serving. If desired, garnish with whipped topping.


If you want, you can use Oreo biscuits for the crust. Just use a blender or food processor to pulse the Oreos into crumbs.

Nutrition Facts:

Per Serving: 596.8 calories; 9.8 mg cholesterol; 689 mg sodium; 19.4 g protein; 48.6 g carbohydrates.

Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.

Share to your social media accounts!

Send this to a friend