Servings: 6 | Yield: 1 dozen
These chewy, moist, Peanut Butter Cookies from my childhood are an unforgettable experience. These Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are classic. This simple recipe for peanut butter cookies will also be in your mind forever after you’ve made them once, truly the Best Peanut Butter Cookies ever.
I recall stirring a batch of these cookies at midnight while I was in high school, along with my best friend. I was a little cynical about it going to work, but I loved them from the very first bite. In 1936 Ruth Wakefield’s Toll House Tried and True Recipes introduced the peanut-butter-cookie recipe that is much like modern peanut-butter-cookies and adds a common cross-hatch design. Similar recipes have been followed over the years, including the peanut butter cookie recipe of Betty Crocker. These peanut butter cookies, without any fancy, are super easy to produce. What are cookies with peanut butter? Just peanut butter, white sugar, and egg. Enjoy these Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies with your family and friends, and I hope you like the recipe just as much as I do.
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C. )Line baking sheets with a parchment paper.
2. Combine peanut butter, white sugar, and egg. Mix until smooth.
3. In the prepared baking sheet, drop spoonfuls of dough. Bake it at about 350degrees F (175 degrees C) for 6 to 8 minutes. Make sure not to overtake. These cookies are the best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.
1. Dip sugar in the fork. To help prevent the fork from sticking as you make a cross-hatch pattern on the cookies, dip the tines between cookies in a bit of granulated sugar.
2. For chewier cookies, use a lower temp for the oven. Bake at a lower temperature a little longer, if you like chewy cookies.
Per Serving: 393.8 calories; 31 mg cholesterol; 209 mg sodium; 11.8 g protein; 41.8 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.