Stuffed veggies are an easy to love thing. It is a method of cooking that takes a healthy and modest vegetable and increases its aroma and its appearance. This is our favorite way of cooking eggplant, squash, peppers, and tomatoes. You can play with fillings, using various kinds of meats and ingredients that talk to the current season. You can play with them. We love multi-purpose food and veggie is just that.
This makes it a pretty warm dinner even if it is not heavy; the rest of the evening won’t weigh you down. It’s only a delicious meal, a delicious meal. It’s also pretty darn healthy full of veggies and slender soil of turkey. The eggplant becomes soft and soft and takes on the magnificent flavor. When the juices are baked in the oven, the vegetables are released and each small boat gets savorily and juicy from the oven.
3-4 small eggplants
1 lb ground turkey
1 1/2 cups Pecorino Romano cheese
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 small onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 egg, beaten
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1-2 teaspoons red chili flake (optional)
Salt (Kosher salt) and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and put out an 8×12 inch baking dish.
2. Cut the eggplant halfway and remove the center, ensuring that the inside is sufficiently intact to form the eggplant when baked. Chop your eggplant and place them in the baking dish and arrange the eggplant for half.
3. Heat 2 olive oil tablespoons over medium heat in a large pot. Add onions, tomatoes, cut eggplants and sauté for 6-8 minutes until the onion is soft and translucent. Fill the tomato paste with garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl to cool.
4. Add olive oil and ground turkey to the skillet. Add salt and chili flake (if used), basil, oregano to taste, and cook until the turkey is browned. Take it out from the heat.
5. After the turkey has refreshed slightly, add the beaten egg and 1⁄2 taste of cheese to the vegetable bowl. When necessary, season with extra salt and pepper.
6. Mix spoon with the remaining cheese. Half into the eggplant. Bake for about 50 minutes until melted cheese, and soft eggplant. Allow cooling for 5 min before serving.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.