This walking taco casserole is a mix of your favorite ingredients from a walking taco to a tasty dish. Taco beef with Frito chips, cheddar cheese soup, and melted Mexican cheese blend serves in a baking dish. When the casserole has stopped frying, the lettuce and tomato are topped off. You should blend refried beans or black beans right in with the ground beef mixture if you want to add more beans to this sauce. You can use sour cream and salsa to eat this dish if you wish.
This taco casserole combines your favorite ingredients with a delicious casserole from the footing taco. Wrap the Frito chip and cheddar cheese and noodle cheeses combinations in Taco meat in a baking dish. When the saucepan finishes, the tomato and salad are topped off. You can also blend refreshed beans or black beans directly into the ground beef mix if you like to bring a couple of legumes in the plate. Treat your family and friends with this tasty dish.
1 lb ground chicken, beef or turkey
(1) small onion sliced
(1/2) can of Rotel
(1) A packet of taco seasoning
(1) Bag of Frito Corn Chips
1 Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
1 Can Enchilada Sauce (10 oz)
2 oz. Cream Cheese
2 C. Shredded Cheese
1. Cook the meat and onion until brown. Add Rotel and taco seasoning, and let it simmer until liquid evaporates.
2. Add the black beans and cheese and butter. Turn off the heat and add and stir the cream cheese until melted and mixed.
3. Stir in the salsa for the enchilada.
4. Sprinkle a 9×13 pan with a spray for cooking. Dump 1/2 of Fritos’ bag into the pan rim. Top with 1/2 of the melted cheese and 1/2 of the beef mixture. Repeat the process with the chips, meat, and cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at about 325 degrees C or until cooking the casserole is complete.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.