One of my favorite pound cakes happens to be whipping cream pound cake. Of this rich, smooth, velvety flavor, I’m a sucker, while others may argue it’s the very thing it disqualifies it as a real pound cake. Has there been a whipped cream pound cake before? You might have the opportunity to have a very moist and light classic pound cake and maybe just believed it. It is made in the same way as a pound cake with the same simple ingredients, but heavy whipped cream instead of milk. The heavy whipped cream makes the cake very moist, soft, crispy, and close.
The taste is similar to a classic pound cake too, depending on the extracts you use. I just go with a banana or almond oil, and butter with lemon oil. I read (not tried) when you feel adventurous that half of the heavy whip cream can be replaced by a flavored coffee creamer.
3 cups of sugar
1 cup of real butter at room temperature (no substitution), salted or unsalted
6 large eggs at room temperature
3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
1 cup whipping cream, not whipped
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven at about 325 ° F.
2. Sprinkle with the non-binding or flour and grease pan a 10-inch bundt or tube pot as you want. I recommend a bundt pan or tube pan. If you have a 2 piece 10-inch tube pan, wrap the aluminum foil around the outside of the pot to prevent a leak from being carried away by a batter.
3. Place medium butter in the bowl of your stand mixer until smooth. Add sugar and blend for around 2 to 3 minutes at medium speed until smooth.
4. Add the eggs, one by one, mix well after each addition.
5. Then add the flour and heavy cream to the sugar mixture, beginning and finishing with the flour.
6. Add cinnamon, and blend well on low to medium.
7. Pour batter into a prepared bundt pan or 10-inch tube.
8. Bake in 325 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes
9. Wait in the pan for 20 to 25 minutes to cool completely before inverting into a serving tray.
10. Place at the countertop in an airtight jar for 3 to 4 days.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.