You ‘re about to leap for joy if you’re a blackberry addict as I am! It’s a perfect cheesecake for a blueberry lover. In this silky, luscious cheesecake and all for you are blueberries mixed with white chocolate. It is the best summer dessert, treat your friends and family with this delicious cake.
For the Crust:
2 cups crushed graham crackers
1 cup slivered almonds
½ cup white sugar
¼ cup clarified butter, melted
2 tbsp caramel topping
For the Filling:
1 pound white chocolate, chopped
4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
¾ cup white sugar
(4) eggs, beaten
(2) egg yolks
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Topping:
½ cup white sugar
1 tsp cornstarch
¼ cup of water
(1) pint fresh blueberries
2 tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven at about 135 ° C (275 degrees F). Make the crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, almonds, and sugar in a food processor until the almonds are well ground. During fermentation, add in the melted butter and caramel until the mixture is mixed.
2. Place the blend on the bottom and halfway up the 10-inch springform pan.
3. Make the filling: Add and melt the white chocolate in a metal bowl over a pot of barely cooking water, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside. Beat the cream cheese and the 3/4 cup sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Beat, one at a time, the eggs and egg yolks.
4. Beat in the flour and vanilla, and slowly blend in the melted white chocolate, beating until well combined. Pour into the crust for filling.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for an hour in the center. Switch off the heat then crack the oven door one inch, allowing the cheesecake to cool down to room temperature in the oven. Cover loosely and cool overnight before removing from saucepan.
6. Top up: Mix 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a pan. Stir in blueberries and water. Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring regularly for 10 minutes. Add a fine sieve to it. Stir in blueberries and water. Add the lemon juice, allow to cool, and put in a glass container.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.