Prep time: 20 min | Cook: 25 min | Total: 4 hr 28 min | Additional: 3 hr 43 mins | Servings: 9
These White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars are incredibly quicker and simpler than a full cheesecake and are luxuriously smooth, perfectly sweet, and layers of raspberry sauce. The tastes of white chocolate and raspberry combined with a baked oreo crust make them difficult to avoid. I’m a big Cheesecake addict. Although I usually go for the chocolate flavors, I will certainly make an exception for these delicious cheesecake bars with raspberry. I have to admit it’s the homemade oreo crust the seals this decadent dessert off for me.
The one who introduced me to these White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars is my mother in law. The first time I tried them, I had to have the recipe and believe me when you make them, and you better be prepared for the recipe requests. You have to try this one, and I’m sure you won’t regret your decision to make a version of this recipe.
(12) OREO Cookies, finely crushed
2 tbsp butter
3 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
(2) (8 oz) packages cream cheese softened
½ cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup red raspberry preserves
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add and mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan. As directed in the package, melt 2 oz of chocolate.
3. In a large bowl, add and beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. Bake until the center is almost set for 25 to 28 minutes. Cool 5 minutes; spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool the cheesecake completely. Refrigerate 4 hours then cut into 18 bars.
This recipe can easily be doubled. Prepare as directed, doubling, and baking all the ingredients in a 13×9-inch pan. It will produce 18 servings of this recipe.
Per Serving: 400 calories, 125mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate, less than 1g dietary fiber, 28g sugars, 6g protein, 26g total fat, 15g saturated fat.