This home-made garlic bread is perfect to make this garlic bread a favorite of all. It is made of garlic, paprika, parsley, butter, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese. It is easy to make, cheese-y, and perfect for home-made spaghetti or easy shrimp-fed alfredo. Cheesy, butter, flavored garlic, Italian bread, to shame other recipes for garlic bread. Try this world’s best garlic bread as a dresser or as a side drink, or only when the mood is good and enjoy the fine butter, cheesy, and garlic that has become a loved treasure for everyone. This cheesy, delicious garlic bread recipe is ready to serve in just 10 minutes, easy to make. So quick, so simple.
Most cheesy garlic recipes are made with some Parmesan cheese in addition to mozzarella. Parmesan cheese brings a small amount of pizazz to your mouth and gives you extra taste. And there is no difference to that cheesy garlic bread, Parmesan cheese of course also is in this recipe.
3/4 cup butter softened
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 loaf (cut into 1/2 inch slices) Italian bread
1 tsp paprika
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven at about 400 degrees.
2. Mix butter, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, and parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
3. Cut the Italian bread into 1/2 inch slices and spread over each piece the butter mixture.
4. Set on a baking tray.
5. Sprinkle over some paprika.
6. Bake for ten minutes until butter is melted and the bread is slightly toasted.
7. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remove from oven.
8. Turn oven to broil, then return bread to the oven. Cook for 1-2 minuted until the edges into brown golden, and the cheese melts.
Keep an eye out for the grilling as the bread does not burn, and in a matter of minutes, you may pass from beautifully golden to burnt. Additionally, garnish with fresh parsley if you want.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.