Prep time: 10 min | Cooking: 20 mins | Total: 30 min | Servings: 12 | Yield: 1 9×13-inch dish
The idea of a big chocolate chip cake is not new to those who grew up visiting their local shopping center. This chocolate chip is deliciously made so that I can eat hundreds of it. The best part of this recipe is, only 4 ingredients can be made so quickly, which I’m sure is in your pantry.
I recall my mother used to bake this for us when I was a child. She would always remind us when we were eating this, and tell us life lessons. Why do we stand up to those who are threatened and are powerless to defend themselves? She’s also pointing out how powerful we should be to support others. It was a memory I’ll be treasuring for the rest of my life. This recipe takes me back to the moment when I feel like I would think about it now and then. I hope you’ll make your version of this 4-Ingredient Quick Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake, enjoy with your loved ones.
(1) (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
2 cups mini chocolate chips
(2) eggs, beaten
5 tbsp butter, melted
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix cake mix, chocolate chips, eggs, and butter until just mixed. Pour it into the prepared baking dish.
3. In a preheated oven, bake for 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
1. You can substitute the yellow cake mix with the white cake mix.
2. Place the remaining cookie cake loosely wrapped in plastic wrap for up to 3 days at room temperature.
3. What makes this cookie cake so special is the playfulness of it all, so don’t be too precious about the decorations — it’s supposed to be fun. Add any decorations you want, don’t limit yourself and be creative.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 44.4 mg cholesterol; 285.4 mg sodium; 3.9 g protein; 46.4 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.