Onion patties come from the Amish quickly and easily. You make great snacks and appetizers. Serve ketchup, salsa, ranch dressing, or any other type of dip you and your family like onion patties. The patties taste a lot like rings of fried onion. If you serve a large crowd, you can double or triple the recipe. They can be heated again and refrigerated for several days. Like I would fry my fried cornbread, I cook these onion patties. The soft and crunchy chips sound like an explosion of flavors in your mouth. Prepare for your family this fantastic delight and watch this tasty treat go for a two-round event. The onions offer much of their rawness, however, which is the triumph punchy onions without bitterness. Treat your family and friends to this dish.
3/4 c flour
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp cornmeal
2 tsp baking powder
1-2 tsp salt-according to taste
3/4 c milk
2 1/2 c chopped onions
oil for frying
1. Blend dry ingredients.
2. Remove the milk and then stir.
3. The batter is going to be thick.
4. Add onions and mix well.
5. In a pan, heat a 1/2 inch of oil over medium to high heat.
6. Drop batter in hot oil by the spoonfuls, slightly flatten, brown on both sides until nice and crisp.
7. Drain on towels made from paper.
8. Serve while warm
1. You can add some garlic powder and hot sauce to the batter before you cook if you want to get hot and spicy.
2. You can also serve with a dip and make it even more tasteful this North Indian recipe. Occasions like kitty parties, evenings in the game, and picnics will please your visitors with its delicious lipstick taste.
3. Such fritters are crooked externally and smooth and tasteful internally. The recipe consists of 3 kinds of onions (white onions, red onions, and leeks), which make the fritters even savory.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.