Prep time: 20 min | Cooking: 30 min | Total: 50 min | Servings: 12 | Yield: 1 9×5-inch loaf
A white cinnamon cake that comes together in minutes but tastes as you baked it all day. Apples and cinnamon mixed in layers containing brown sugar render this cake an autumn delight. Apple and cinnamon blended are a match made in heaven, soft and sweet with a jam-packed fresh and juicy apples. It is especially good when you use to serve this with a scoop of ice cream. Try this mouthwatering recipe, Apple Cinnamon White Cake, with your family and friends, and I hope you’ll enjoy this as much as I do.
⅓ cup brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
⅔ cup white sugar
½ cup softened butter
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
(1 ¾) tsp baking powder
½ cup milk
(1) apple, peeled and chopped
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
3. Beat the white sugar and butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated, then add the vanilla extract.
4. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder; stir it into the creamed butter mixture. Mix milk into the batter until smooth. In the prepared loaf pan, pour the half of the batter, then add half the apples and half of the brown sugar mixture. Pat the apple mixture lightly into the butter. Add and pour remaining batter over the apple layer, and top with remaining apples and brown sugar mixture. Pat the apple into the batter lightly, and then swirl brown sugar mixture through the apples using a finger or a spoon.
5. In a preheated oven, bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, for 30-40 minutes.
You can use any variations of apple that you prefer or is available in your pantry.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 143 mg sodium. 29.5 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 8.9 g total fat; 52 mg cholesterol.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.