Two of my favorites are bacon and cheese. I just can’t live without them! If you will ask me to describe a perfect breakfast, it’ll be bacon, cheese, and perfectly scrambled eggs (with freshly brewed coffee, of course!). Now, I’m getting hungry again. And if you are me, who loves to eat, I am sure you’ll go crazy with this recipe I’m about to share with you all. And speaking of breakfast, this meal is perfect (even for brunch!).
This Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit is very easy to make and it is so good, your family will be asking for more!
8 eggs, you may also use egg substitute or egg whites
3 tbs of 2% milk
5 slices American cheese made with 2% milk (or use ¾ cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese)
8 slices of center-cut bacon, uncooked
1 ½- 7.5 oz cans of buttermilk biscuits *see notes*
Salt & Pepper
How to make Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit Bake
1. Ready the oven. Preheat to 350 degrees.
2. In a skillet, fry 8 slices of bacon.
3. Place the eggs, milk, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk together.
4. Remove the bacon from the pan, and chop into small pieces.
5. Add half of the chopped bacon in the same bowl with the eggs. Stir in the cut biscuits.
6. Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish. Pour the mixture onto the greased pan and spread evenly.
7. Place in the preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes, uncovered.
8. Grab 5 slices of American cheese. Cut them into small bite-size squares (you can use 3/4 cups of shredded cheddar, too). Set aside.
9. Once done baking. Remove the dish from the oven. Scatter the remaining bacon and the shredded or cut cheese on top. Place dish in the oven, then, bake for another 10 minutes.
10. Cut the baked bacon, egg, and cheese into six slices, serve, and enjoy!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.